Welcome Grade 4's 2019/20


Hello Parents,
Sorry I has taken me so long to post on here this year. To cut a long story short I have too many passwords and have to change them too regularly and could get into my blog.

It has been an exciting first week in Room 140 and we are starting to develop a more set routine and are beginning to become more aware of, and follow our classrooms expectations.



Throughout the year I will try keep you updated on important date and event happening in our class and school.

For example today was the first day we were able to use our brand new playground which I am sure you have already heard all about.

Next Thursday and Friday is our first Parent Teacher where we will be able to meet and discuss some goals for this year. I look forward to meeting you all.

Please keep an eye on this blog throughout the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple machines

Google Classroom code

Math challenge