Room Parent

Good Afternoon everyone.
Thank you to families that came to see me last week. It was great to be able to jump on the same page and create positive, achievable goals for the students. During the conferences I asked parents who are able to volunteer time and/or donate goods for class activities to sign up on a sheet of paper I had. I understand most of you have full time job commitments and cannot do this. Unfortunately my list of names is quite short. So please let me know via email, if you are willing to have your name added to this list. I am also asking if there is anyone who would like to take on the role of being a room parent for the class. This would involve you making an email list of all the volunteers and trying to get help when needed for field trips or in class special events which will be emailed to you ahead of time by myself. I hope to here from some of you so we can have a fun year and be able to go on some great field trips.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple machines

Google Classroom code

Math challenge